Thanks XOXO gift card (CD Sleeve) hand stamped with bling -
Day 143 of my 365 day challenge
HI Craft addicts!
I have had these recycled CD sleeves for some time and thought it was about time I put them to good use so have made this gift card using Altenew stamps, some embossing powder and some bling!
How I made this project:-
- I first of all made up the CD sleeve (which I got from Eco-Crafts) by using some strong tape.
- I added some lines to create a border using a black alcohol marker.
- Altenew have brought out the Watercolour dots set of stamps and so I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks (various colours to create a rainbow effect) over the block stamp and placed a piece of white stamping card over it.
- After it had dried a bit, I then used the stripes and stars stamps and stamped over some of them using Onyx Black Versafine ink.
- I then cut it out to fit inside the frame and stuck it using a Tape pen.
- I used the label tag dies (2 different sizes) to cut out the larger of the two with Kanban rainbow card and then the smaller one in black (Lynda Chapman's World of Paper).
- I stamped the Thanks XOXO (from the same set) on to the black card with Versamagic ink and embossed it with Seafoam White powder and stuck the two together.
- I then added that to the centre of the project using thin foam pads.
- Finally, to finish it off, I added some pale blue self adhesive gems (from Hobby House).
And there you are a CD sleeve/Gift Card that is easy to make and would be great to give!
- 125mm square blue CD sleeve (from Eco-Crafts)
- Watercolour Spots set of stamps from Altenew
- White Stamping (or Super Smooth) card (from Craftwork Cards, Hunkydory or Creative Crafting World)
- Distress inks and Altenew dye based inks
- Blue self adhesive gems from Hobby House
- Onyx Black Versafine ink pad
- Versamagic ink pad
- Seafoam White Papermania Embossing powder
- Tape pen
- Wet Glue - Colall or Stamps by Me
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-