Owl on green mirri background- blank narrow DL card -
Day 16 of my 365 Day Challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I posted this card on Instagram a few weeks ago but hadn't done a blog about it so am now doing so!
How I made this card:-
- I cut out the owl in white cardstock using the Forest Pines Owl from Tattered Lace
- I then coloured it in using various brown alcohol markers trying to add some shading to it too and let it dry.
- I also cut out the main torn edged rectangle layer in green mirri card (again using a Tattered Lace die).
- Tonic Studios produced the die for the black mat which I thought would look good with the owl
- I then glued them both to the front of a narrow DL card and then placed the owl on top of them using foam pads to add some dimension.
And there you are - a really quick and simple to make but would make a great card to give to someone.
Products and items you may need to make this gift
- Narrow White DL card and envelope
- Owl from the Forest Pines collection from Tattered Lace
- Torn Edged rectangle die from Tattered Lace
- Tonic Studios panel die
- Black cardstock
- Green Mirri card
- White cardstock
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Glue it glue from Pinflair
- Foam pads
- Tape pen from Create & Craft
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-