Hi Craft addicts!
So today's Halloween themed card is one that I have made using some designs I created and cut out using my Brother Scan n Cut...
How I made the card...
- I first of all went into CANVAS (the web app that Brother scan n Cut operates) and designed both the Boo. and Witches Hat toppers - (if you want to know how I did it just get in touch - I am also working out how to create these as files so I can add them to my website!
- Once I was happy with them, I cut them out in both Black (Lynda Chapman's from Creative Crafting World) and Orange (from American Crafts) - I had made the hat slightly smaller so I knew that there would be a small border) and glued them both together.
- I then cut out the black rectangle using the largest of the Tattered Lace pin dot dies and the gold one (I think it is a Spellbinders die) in Mirri card.
- I stuck them both together and glued them on to an A5 White linen effect scalloped card towards the top (leaving enough room for the sentiment)
- Finally I stuck the BOO sentiment in the middle just underneath the main topper
And there you are - a fun card that can be used for Halloween (but not exclusively!).
Products and items you may need to make this card
- A5 White Linen effect card and envelope
- Witches hat and BOO topper and sentiment designed in CANVAS (Brother Scan n Cut)
- Tattered Lace Pin dot rectangle die
- Spellbinders Lacy rectangle die
- Black cardstock - Lynda Chapman's black card from Creative Crafting World
- Orange cardstock - the linen effect side from American Crafts
- Gold Mirri card
- Tape pen from Create and Craft
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-