BOO! - Witch on broomstick Halloween scene 7"x5" card
Hi Craft addicts!
I have had fun making this Halloween card using some Peel-off stickers on a background that I coloured myself.
- I had coloured the background some time ago using various distress and dye inks from Tim Holtz and Altenew to make it look like a landscape at night - I had masked off the moon using a circle of card and then added some Black ink to take the edge of it.
- I used various Halloween peel off stickers (from Craft Creations) and added them to the background to make a scene.
- Once I was happy with it, I then added it on to a slightly larger white layer and then again attached that on to a bigger one - I also highlighted the edge of the middle one and added a border to the larger of the 2 and coloured it in using a bluey-green alcohol marker.
- I finally added it on to a 7" x 5" white landscape tentfold card.
- Finally, I added the words BOO just near to the witch using a white fineliner pen.
And there you are - a fun card that can be used for Halloween (but not exclusively!).
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" x 5" white tentfold card and envelope
- Halloween peel off stickers from Craft Creations
- Blues, Greens and Black distress inks - from Tim Holtz or Altenew etc
- Zig Clean Color pens
- Blue and Brown alcohol markers (Spectrum Noir)
- Black and white fineliner pens
- Tape pen from Create and Craft
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-