Happy Halloween Haunted House 7x5in card
Hi Craft addicts!
So today's card is another Halloween card - this time using the really cute Haunted House stamp from Hunkydory's For the Love of Stamps Halloween collection.
How I made this card:-
- I took a tree silhouette stamp and added it to either side of a 7" x 5" white card and then added the cute Pumpkin stamp in the middle of them.
- I stamped the Haunted House stamp on some white super smooth card - Hunkydory, Creative Crafting World or Craftwork Cards or Tattered Lace all do this. I then coloured it in using Zig Clean Color Pens including their fluorescent yellow one for the lighting!
- I coloured the background on a pre-cut deckle edged topper (from Craft Creations) using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Altenew inks (Greens, blues and black) masking off the right top hand corner with a piece of card to add the moon.
- I then added a border to it using a Black fineliner pen and then coloured it in using a blue alcohol marker.
- Once that was dry, I added the topper on to a larger piece of white card (A6 Super Smooth cardstock - this one was from Craftwork Cards) and again added a border to it this time using a brown alcohol marker and gave it a wavy design.
- I added the whole thing to the 7" x 5" card using thin foam pads and finally placed the Haunted House topper (which I had cut out beforehand)
- Finally I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment below it using Black Onyx Versafine ink
And there you are - a fun card that can be used for Halloween (but not exclusively!).
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" x 5" white card and envelope
- Haunted House stamp from For The Love of Stamps collection from Hunkydory
- Tree (or branch) and pumpkin stamps from above
- Happy Halloween sentiment from above
- Blues, Greens and Black distress inks - from Tim Holtz or Altenew etc
- Zig Clean Color pens
- Blue and Brown alcohol markers (Spectrum Noir)
- White pre-cut deckle edged topper from Craft Creations
- Black fineline pens
- Tape pen from Create and Craft
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-